It is imperative to understand that there are several aspects that go into finding the right fan that fits your preferences. That being said, we have properly curated this section, providing you with the right assistance for your purchase.
Various Types of Fans
There are various fans in the market, such as ceiling fans, Pedestal fan, and wall fan. According to their names, the fans have different positions for working. The ceiling fans are attached to the ceiling, and the Pedestal fans are used by standing them on the floor or can be used on tables. Wall fans are mounted on the walls.
With the difference in the positions, they also vary in functions. Ceiling and wall fans are fixed and cannot be moved easily, whereas the Pedestal Fans come with its stand and can be moved and placed in any room, and any side on the floor, or even on a table.
Variation in Blade Size and Number
Fans are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and numbers. Different sizes are for different room sizes. The fans with the length of 1200 mm blades are the common ones and can be used in large rooms of size about 140 sq. There are fans with 600 mm and less, which are ideal for small spaces and cannot cover a decent area if used in a large-dimensional room.
There is also a verity in the number of the blade. The most common one is of 3 blades; there may also be fans with blades number 4 to 6. Generally, fans with more blades are more for the room’s decor, but they perform well too.
Features Availability on Fans
- Added light: Some fans come with Built-in lights on them. They may be the ordinary bulb or LED lamp. LED lights are a better choice as they offer various options for color. The LED light also consumes much less power and has a long run time.
- Added smart remote control: Fans are available in both manual control, and some are with smart remote control. The Smart Remote control is innovative and has vast features making it easy for you and providing more options. Manually controlled fans don’t have any added feature but are simple to understand and use, unlike the fans with smart remote as they are a little complicated to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How are super-efficient BLDC fans different from a regular fan?
Compared to ordinary fans, BLDC fans consume less electricity thrice. The primary mechanism is to save electricity saving by using a different type of motor used known as BLDC motor. Another main differentiating aspect includes BLDC fans tends to be offer a higher fan speed as compared to that of regular DC motors.
2) What is the wattage of BLDC ceiling fans?
The wattage required for a BLDC ceiling fan is only 28 watts, whereas the average voltage of an old non-star ceiling fan is around 75 watts. Hence, replacing the ordinary ceiling fan with a BLDC ceiling fan would save 63 % of electricity.
3) What is a sleep mode feature in the fans?
The speed of the fan can be controlled while sleeping at night without bothering your sleep. By this mode, the fan’s speed is decreased to 1 unit every 2 hours so that it does not lower the temperature too much low and feel you cold.
We have taken this smart feature fans from Atomberg. These are awarded products and are quality assured. We bet that you will never regret buying one of these. This article is detailed with features and also has to buy guides for consumers. Which will be easier for you, before buying you can satisfy your queries from this article. We are pleased to provide a helping hand for you.