Finding the right fan is not an easy process. There are several aspects that go into finding the right for you. So, here we have properly curated all the buying guide to provide the right assistance with your purchase.
1) Types of Ceiling Fans Available in the Market
There are a variety of models available in the market as per one’s needs. These are the different Bajaj fans available in the market.
- Standard Ceiling Fans: Most houses have this type of fan. They come in different sizes and amazing styles. These fans consist of 3 to 5 blades. These are suitable for bedrooms and living rooms. They come in various colors and finishes to go well with the interior of the house.
- Directional Ceiling Fans: These fans are smaller and compact as compared to standard ceiling fans. The difference between the two is that the directional fans can be adjusted to generate ventilation in a specific area. This will come in handy if you need a fan for a specific location of your home.
- Dual Motor Ceiling Fans: These types of fans are ideal for living rooms. They consist of two-directional fans fixed with the help of small rods, which is connected to the single main rod.
2) Energy Star Rated Ceiling Fan
The standard and directional fans that meet the requirements of energy star rated ceiling fans are categorized below.
- Commercial and Industrial Ceiling Fans: These types of fans are suitable for large shopping complexes, large halls, warehouses, and industrial buildings. The fans come with six blades. So, no question about its air circulation. These fans are ideal for spaces that have elevated ceilings.
- Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans: These are the dual motor or standard fans but with a little bit variation. The variation is that you can control it with the help of a remote. These fans may come with a light kit that can be turned on/off with the help of the remote.
3) Types of Fan Control
If you are someone who wants the flexibility of control, you need to understand the different fan controls you can find. Here are three types of fan control:
- Remote control: If your fan is placed at an inconvenient location, then controlling it with the help of the remote would be great.
- Pull chain: This is the cheapest way to control the fan. You can easily control the fan with the help of the chain hanging from the center of the fan. This is suitable for low profile fans.
- Switch: The fans are turned on/off with the help of the switch placed on the wall.
4) The Size of Your Room
Ceiling fans come in different sizes. So, it is important that you measure the length and width of your room. After that, multiply it by two meters to get the square footage of your room. Then you can decide the size of the fan for your space.
5) The Quality of the Ceiling Fan
We would advise you not to go for cheap quality products. The low-quality product would likely develop rust over time, the performance would be bad, and again you have to buy a new one. So, it is better if you go for a quality product which would last for many years.
6) Where are Going to Place Your Ceiling Fan
It is important that you decide where you are going to place your ceiling fan. Each location is exposed to unique weather conditions. This has an influence on the functionality of the fans. So, you have to choose a fan in accordance with that.
7) Decorative styles
Ceiling fans come in different styles. There are modern lines, classic, traditional and rustic designs. There are reversible blades as well, which has a different color on each of its faces. These kinds of styles are coming in handy in children’s models.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How to choose the right fan for your home?
We would advise you not to purchase any fan by just looking at its style and color. You should consider other factors as well. How many blades are there? How is the airflow? Does the product justify its price? Match your requirements to the specifications of the product; then, you can break down a great deal.
2) What should be the length of the down rod used in ceiling fans?
The minimum length of the down rod must be 2.4 meters, and the maximum should be 2.8 meters from the floor.
3) How can you save energy from the ceiling fans?
We would suggest you buy ceiling fans which consume comparatively less energy. The market is flooded with a variety of ceiling fans. There are high-speed ceiling fans that consume less energy all throughout the year. You can go to them.
4) How much time will it take to install a ceiling fan?
The installation time is influenced by different factors, like what the model is and how many parts are there. Anyway, by getting a technician, you can get your ceiling fan installed within an hour.
Bajaj fans will be the best option for you if you’re willing to purchase a new fan for your home. Neither less to say, they are comparatively quieter and consume less energy. The performance and functionality of the Bajaj fans are amazing.
You can choose from their wide variety of products. The products are available online as well as offline mode. Grab a great deal as they provide great discounts every year across online and offline platforms. We hope this article was helpful.